A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Micro services, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of around 40 smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer / Graphic Designer to join this expanding team. Growing and scaling fast globally, career growth is guaranteed for the right person.
If you have a passion for all things technical and a solid work ethic, join this collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to their customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to continually improve existing websites and develop new websites as needed.
- Creating eye-catching design concepts.
- Developing digital assets to support website and social media channels.
- Rolling out creative across traditional and digital platforms including (but not limited to) promotional emails, infographics, brochures, posters, banners,
- Ensuring that all design material reflects our various brand guidelines, brand values and personality.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to accommodate multiple time zone obligations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and maintaining WordPress websites
- Demonstrable experience in graphic design across digital (e.g. social) and traditional (e.g. print) applications
- Strong understanding of UX, website aesthetics, design principles, latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software applications (Including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail with exemplary use of typography, colour and imagery.
- Be able to work in a very fast paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects.
- Ability to project management
- Monitoring and enhancing the performance of all live websites.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and performing all necessary maintenance duties.
- Compliance with all relevant Pacific Policies and Procedures, including specific role level responsibilities.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
visual arts or similar field desired but not essential.
This role is permanent/full-time. Commencing in September/October.Apply