Web Developer / Graphic Designer - WFH opportunity
A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Micro services, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of around 40 smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer / Graphic Designer to join this expanding team. Growing and scaling fast globally, career growth is guaranteed for the right person.
If you have a passion for all things technical and a solid work ethic, join this collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to their customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to continually improve existing websites and develop new websites as needed.
- Creating eye-catching design concepts.
- Developing digital assets to support website and social media channels.
- Rolling out creative across traditional and digital platforms including (but not limited to) promotional emails, infographics, brochures, posters, banners,
- Ensuring that all design material reflects our various brand guidelines, brand values and personality.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to accommodate multiple time zone obligations
- Strong understanding of UX, website aesthetics, design principles, latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software applications (Including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail with exemplary use of typography, colour and imagery.
- Be able to work in a very fast paced ever-changing environment with ease and handle a broad range of projects.
- Ability to project management
- Monitoring and enhancing the performance of all live websites.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Conducting website performance tests and performing all necessary maintenance duties.
- Compliance with all relevant Pacific Policies and Procedures, including specific role level responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
- visual arts or similar field desired but not essential.
- Experience as a WordPress Developer.
This role is permanent/full-time. Commencing in September/October.