Our client is global and more than an Experience Design company. They think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy, with the power to develop and integrate full systems and the deep understanding required to turn data into actionable insights. They are seeking a future award winning UX Designer to join their team
What you will be doing:
· Collaborate with client services, project management, and cross-discipline team members to define and/or roadmap deliverables for experience projects.
· Create, coordinate, collaborate, lead, inspire and/or oversee experience deliverables including: client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits, heuristic and expert evaluations, experience roadmaps, sketches, wireframes, screen and user flow diagrams, UI specs, prototypes and other UX deliverables for concept delivery, testing, iteration, and development.
· Collaborate with internal teams and clients to ensure integrity of envisioned experiences pre-launch as well as iteration post-launch.
· Passionately sell (and defend) experience design decisions to clients via strategic and relevant deliverables and impactful presentations while being open to feedback and ideation.
· Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensure a holistic approach to experience outcomes across multiple, digital touch points.
· Champion current methodologies and thought leadership for user-centred design in defining outcomes.
· Support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
· Thoughtfully articulate design decisions and rationale.
· Be a leader, example and inspiration for the User Experience department and Mirum to inspire and commit teams to long-term client success.
· Win awards, clients and media interest as a result of your ideas, leadership and brilliant executions.
· Mentor and support junior experience team members by reviewing/supporting work and working closely with UX Lead and Project Managers for resource allocation and planning.
· Participation in UX/Design interviews and hiring recommendations.
· Constantly learn about new technologies, approaches and methodologies and share that knowledge with other team members.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects of varying priorities and paces.