UI / UX Designer
Established in 1982, our client is a worldwide market leader focusing on dedicated software solutions specifically designed for the Construction and Mining industries.
• Collaborate with key product stakeholders on regular basis to define requirements and prioritise key product features.
• Collaborate with developers, product owners, visual designers and business analysts to define the best possible experience for the user.
• Communicate design ideas to stakeholders, business analysts and product owners through task flow diagrams, user journeys/scenarios, as well as low and high fidelity wireframes and mockups.
• Work closely with Design team to ensure adherence to design guidelines and best practices.
• Conduct user research and evaluate feedback.
• Determine user needs by assisting with user interviews with real users.
• Assist with ideation workshops in support of new product & feature explorations.
• Create rapid and iterative wireframes for prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts.
• Assist with usability testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
• Evaluate the user experience design of existing design concepts as well as on-device prototypes, and communicate design enhancements.
• User needs / Requirements Research
• Usability / Heuristic evaluations
• Information Architecture Design
• User Interface Design and Prototyping
• Usability Testing
• Creating User journeys and flows
• Creating personas and user profiles through research
• Understanding of web, desktop and mobile usability principles with a portfolio of projects to demonstrate it.
• Proficiency with Balsamiq, Axure, Invision or other similar tools.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest design trends.
• Professional portfolio of recent projects.
• Working in an Agile Team (preferably SCRUM) will be advantageous.
• Web application design.
• 2+ years of UX Design work experience preferred.