The SSIS & SQL Developer will be responsible for the scripts required to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata so they can be loaded into the enterprise data warehouse and /or operational data stores.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Under the management / direction of the Senior SQL Developer, the SSIS & SQL Developers will have the following responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Work with the team to identify and understand source data systems.
· Develop and test extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processes.
· Define and capture metadata and rules associated with the ETL processes.
· Adapt ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business requirements.
Opportunities to advance your career in the following areas:
· Systems Architect
· BI Analyst
· SQL Developer
· SQL DBA
· Qliksense Developer
· Data Analyst
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· College degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
· Certification in Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Business Intelligence Developer.
· Minimum of 4 years direct work experience.
· Demonstrated ability with SSIS ETL tools.
· Strong ability to analyze user requirements into technical solutions according to specifications.
· Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
· Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Group Life – cover to the value of 1 X Annual Salary
Disability Cover – cover to the value of 1 X Annual Salary
Funeral Cover – cover for both you and your immediate family
Medical Aid contribution
Battling to get a job?
Read our blogApply