Senior Java Developer
We are searching for a Senior Java Developer who is passionate about their craft. Join this globally recognised consultancy that thrives on complex challenges.
About the company
A global operations management company driving sustainable bottom-line results for its clients by building world-class capability and best practices across the entire value chain. Their footprint spans more than 70 countries, with over 2000 operations across the globe with specialist expertise in WCM, TPM, Six Sigma, Lean, and Supply Chain Optimisation.
Their focus is on sustainable, value-based solutions bringing about work process improvements, efficiency gains, and substantial bottom-line growth and they have been delivering sustainable results in Africa for over 25 years.
This role is permanent or contract, remote or on-site.
- Develop complex system architectures and service pieces.
- Architecting and implementing a micro-service based e-commerce platform with custom components: Services, Licences, Filters, User authentication, Subscriptions components, Billing, Cybersecurity etc.
- Plan, design and execute the migration of a set of complex Azure based applications to a micro-service based cloud platform such as AWS.
- Implement (CI/CD) with Docker, GIT
- Speed up existing applications
- 6 years or more development experience
- 2 yrs+ AWS experience
- Microservice experience
- Relational database experience
- DEV OPS a plus
- Any experience building e-commerce payment platforms a bonus
- Java 8
- Amazon S3
- Amazon RDS
- Angular 8
Only South African citizens will be considered. Salary is market-related and dependent on your skills & experience.