Senior Front End Developer - Remote
Join this well established, stable company where your role is to be responsible for developing Angular-based front end applications in the Client Applications Team.
• Develop enterprise grade front-end applications as identified by business using Angular and related technologies
• Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Designers (UX) to flesh out front end application requirements
• Play a lead role in the development of front-end architecture and the establishment of front end coding standards
• Work closely with the backend developers to ensure applications are reliably and optimally integrated with the application backend
• Ensure the adoption of responsive design to facilitate application layout in mobile and tablet forms factors when required
• Establish a CI/CD pipeline with automated testing for all front-end applications developed
• Ensure applications are upgraded with the latest Angular versions when required
• Participate in the Client Applications Team Scrum processes and strive to continually improve the development process.
• Development of front-end applications
• Create effective CI/CD pipeline in place for all front-end applications
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
KPI 1: Development of front end applications integrated with the Back-Office according to business need
KPI 2: Definition of front end architecture and standards
KPI 3: Development of CI/CD pipelines for front end applications
KPI 4: Participation in the Client Application Team Scrum process and collaboration with product owners, backend developers and graphic designers
KPI 5: Contribute towards front end technological innovations
• Related IT or engineering or computer science qualification.
• At least 5 years’ experience building complex user experiences on the front end
• At least 1 years’ experience in lead/ architect role on the front end
• Commercial experience with a diverse set of front end frameworks e.g. Angular, React, Vue, etc.
• At least 1 years’ experience charting complex data and building interactive reports/ visualizations
• At least 2 years’ experience with front end application architecture, design and setting of standards for front-end development.
• Experience with OAuth2/ OpenIdConnect Integration
• At least 3 years’ experience integrating with REST API’s
• Highly skilled at building complex applications using Angular4 and above
• Building reporting-oriented charts using front end technologies
• Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
• Responsive design experience
• Ability to create user experiences aligned with UX specifications
• OAuth2 and OpenIdConnect authentication
• REST API integration
• Experience with charting & customizable dashboards
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Delivery to deadline and quality focused
• Innovative and adaptable to changing business requirements
• Passion for building engaging user experiences
The job holder reports to the Systems Architect.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS AND CHALLENGES
• Work closely with Product Owners to ensure front applications are built according to business need
• Working with outsourced software developers when required to fulfill development objectives
• Ensure that front end architecture is enterprise grade
• Work closely with backend developers to ensure effective integration with Back Office API’sApply