Senior C# .Net Core Developer
Our client is an International Company, working in over 70 countries on large projects, providing solutions that provide an integrative improvement system. They deliver sustainable business improvement results through best practice and work process improvement, while creating a culture that drives up operational effectiveness and efficiency, maximising value and accelerated business performance improvement across the entire value chain.
The Senior C# Developer will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of complex C# web applications and micro-services using .Net Core.
· Design and develop complex C# web applications and micro-services using .Net Core according to company coding standards and principles.
· Facilitate the migration of legacy applications to a modern .Net Core cloud-based software stack using the identified cloud vendor.
· Assist the Systems Architect with technology selection, architecture and POC development.
· Build reliable and fast CI/CD pipelines in the cloud including Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
· Ensure a coherent integration strategy between Front-end, Back-end and service components.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Design and develop complex C# web applications and micro-services according to agreed coding standards
· Change management – migration of legacy to new software stack
· Occasional Support and troubleshooting of production investigations
· Requirements Analysis in conjunction with Business Analyst
· Creation of build and deployment pipelines
· Ensure adherence of the team to an effective and efficient development processes
· .Net core development skills.
· Sound computer science fundamental understanding – computing, networking, storage, etc.
· A keen understanding of what it takes to build scalable, reliable extensible software systems.
· A good understanding of modern architectural and software design principles and software implementation patterns
· Remain abreast with industry trends
· Have an understanding of application security, encryption, etc.
· Display hands on technical experience in setting up of CI/CD pipelines
· High level of competency in software solution design
· Ability to code robust and reliable applications and components
· Knowledgeable about Front-end to Back-end integration patterns
· Demonstrates a high level of understanding of the entire business product landscape
· Awareness of Front-End technologies and applications stacks
· Ideally have an interest in growing DevOps skills in the cloud
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· Related IT or engineering or computer science qualification.
· At least 2 years cloud-computing implementation together Scrum/Agile methodologies experience.
· Experience with .Net core development.
· Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience developing micro-services.
· Experience developing distributed, multi-tiered applications.
· Experience with containerisation.
· Experience with Azure will be advantageous.
· Attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Delivery and quality focused
· Good planning and organising skills
· A flexible approach and ability to adapt
· Technical aptitude and keen interest in working with complex software projects
· The job holder reports to the Systems Architect.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS AND CHALLENGES
· Dealing with internal business stakeholders and external software service providers in delivering complex, often ambiguous business requirements.
· Support of business intelligence initiatives around data integration initiatives.
· Ensure that application architecture is aligned with the strategic product road map.
www.studio29.co.za / firstname.lastname@example.org