Senior C# Developer
Our client is a proudly independent global fund adviser company, providing independent investment insights and services in an increasingly complex investment world. Owner managed and founded in 2007 with offices in SA and the UK.
Would suit the Developer who prefers working autonomously and independently on one application.
The role is responsible for supporting, enhancing and designing the existing in-house solution, an internal web-based system, developed using the Serenity Platform in C#/.Net using a MS SQL Server Database and hosted on the Azure platform. It is designed to manage internal data requirements from CRM to Model Portfolios and Fund Research. The system is currently still in its developmental stage. The role would be to firstly get the system live with the current requirements, and then further enhance it with the list of business requirements still outstanding. Based on phases of work they expect to be continuously developing the solution for at least the next 3 years.
· Supporting and developing current site
· Keeping the code base and architecture current with developing trends
· Continuously optimising modules to make them more efficient
· Working in an agile environment
· Code Documentation
· Backups and source code repositories
· Maintaining development environments
TECH STACK REQUIREMENTS: Back end:
· .NET 4.5.2 - C#
· Entity Framework
· SQL Server
· Azure Cloud Services (e.g. File Storage)
· Dropbox API
· Code First - Migrations
· Type Script
www.studio29.co.za / email@example.comApply