Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers
Want the best of both worlds? Join this progressive, successful company and be exposed to all the latest tech and platforms, while playing & living on the Garden Route
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers to join a growing development team. The successful candidate will be joining a young, dynamic team responsible for building new and exciting tech solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assisting the team in designing and implementing a testing framework.
• Testing multiple applications on a host of platforms and devices to ensure the quality and identify bugs to be fixed.
• Auditing of existing systems.
• Improving release quality and facilitating our SDLC through testing and quality assurance
Skills/experience that you should have:
3+ years experience within a software testing environment
• Any software testing certification or relevant degree
• Basic knowledge of Unit and Feature testing libraries
• Basic understanding programming frameworks.
• Knowledge of the Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc).
• Thoroughness and desire for self-development.
• Problem-solving ability.
• A good team-player and an excellent communicator (written and verbal).