PHP / Drupal Developer
Join this fast paced global agency and you will never be bored again. More than an Experience Design company, they think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy, with the power to develop and integrate full systems with the deep understanding required to turn data into actionable insights.
· Develop software according to best practice standards and methodologies;
· Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
· Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality;
· Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality;
· Mentor other developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies;
· Assist with estimations of work;
· Run product demonstrations of completed work to clients and other project stakeholders;
· Able to manage an end-to-end code release process
· Ability to work without supervision.
· Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules (Views, Paragraphs, Webforms).
· Extensive Drupal (7 & 8) knowledge and experience.
· Thorough knowledge of the entire Drupal ecosystem including Drush, Composer, Configuration Manager, etc.
· Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
· Ability to architect enterprise Drupal 8 solutions including data, display, and information architecture
· Advanced Drupal site-building experience, including content types, taxonomies, custom entities, etc.
· Experience creating custom Drupal 8 modules.
· Utilization/development of API’s and RESTful web services.
· Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, or related technologies.
· Knowledge of Drupal theme layer and theme hooks.
· Experience with Symfony components version 3.4+
· Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
· Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Behat, Nighwatchjs advantageous.
· Advance experience using version control such as GIT.
· Experience working with a Linux environment
· Experience working with Docker advantageous
· Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.