PHP Developer - George
Our client is seeking a mid/senior software engineer to join their fast-growing team of professionals. The successful candidate will be an innovative, forward thinking problem solver with a proven track record in a high-performance software development team.
- 3+ Years experience as a backend or full-stack Software developer
- Must be a strong team player.
- Broad knowledge of web technologies at large
- Well versed in object orientated system design
- A deep understanding of PHP 7
- Experience in creating function apps and micro-services
- A strong understanding of database architecture design
- An understanding of API design and conceptualization
- A solid working understanding of Laravel
- A great working knowledge of OOP principals, refactoring, system design and implementation.
- Good working knowledge of SSL, Firewalls and security protocols that can be implemented to secure data stores.
- Data warehousing design and roll out knowledge.
- A good working understanding of Google Analytics and how to implement a range of tracking technologies within the GA API.
- Able to write server-side Node JS code that it is both high-performance and scalable, with a small footprint.
- PHP 7
- Microsoft Azure
- Bit Bucket
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Study Opportunities
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Retirement Contribution
What will set you apart?
- Proven experience in implementing SOLID principals.
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 5+ Years of experience in PHP development.
- Experience building PWA’s and SPA’s
- Experience in listed tech stack