A vibrant company with an international footprint in 5 countries with over 1000 employees, a company with real purpose, making a positive difference in connecting people and technology.
If you are passionate about technology and have a rock solid work ethic, you could qualify to join their strongly bonded team of experts in the development, project management and quality assurance spectrum. A collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals that add value to their customers by constantly learning best practices and delivering quality code.
What will the average day look like?
• Your day starts with a stand-up meeting with the team
• You have the confidence to raise concerns because you know they’ve got your back
• Your work for the day is clear and laid out just as you planned it from the requirements specifications
• You join in on the technical session and provide valuable insight to steer the product architecture into new horizons
• Once you have finalised your code, it will be submitted for review and testing.
• You are excited to see your change in action, as it integrates with our new tech Chat Bot
• You’re just in time for the release cut-off and follow your work onto production where thousands of customers interact with the system
• You look at the metrics for your team and see you’re ahead of schedule for this sprint
Their Tech Stack
MS SQL and T-SQL scripting
MS SQL database design
MS .Net 2.0 through 4.8
.Net Core 3.1
Azure Dev Ops
3+ years’ commercial experience
Bonus Points For:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science but not essential
o Contactable references
What’s in it for you?
- This roll is permanent/full-time.
- International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team.
- Learning opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Contributions to Med Aid & Pension Fund
- Annual Discretionary bonus
- The opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge
They are looking for people who take ownership of their projects, shows exceptional pride, drive, passion, and a willingness to learn
This is an office based role in Springs GautengApply