If you love a start-up culture & innovative technology then this is for you…
A creative research & development company focused in the payments industry by introducing simple innovative solutions in the global market, delivering innovative mobile, cloud & card solutions using all the latest technology. With a start-up mentality & culture, they continue to be agile & nimble footed to address gaps in the market.
- 3+ year’s experience with Native Mobile Application or Xamarin for cross-platform usage (Android and iOS).
- Experience with API integration
- Good understanding of UX and UI designs
- Provide high quality of documentation in terms of software development
- Highly analytical engineer who is motivated, self-driven and accountable for your work
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science would be preferable
Skill & Qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary degree/technical diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving priorities in a highly technical and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, and an ability to manage competing priorities with stringent timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision making
- Must be goal-oriented and focused
- Works well as a member of a team
- A combination of business and technical acumen with strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborating with peers and seniors - within company and with clients
- Working with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your mobile applications and services are highly available and reliable.
- Be driven to get results
- Be proactive and anticipate/handle issues
- Have excellent UX experience and working with UX Designer in the team
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and business on product design and feature.
If you think you have the skills and agility to keep up, please send through your CV and be part of a fast-growing team.Apply