MID-SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (HIGH LEVEL)
Our client takes great pride in developing cutting-edge iGaming platforms and web and mobile gaming interfaces for their clients’ global customers. Their development team are the masters of innovative plugin games ensuring the advancement, maintenance and user experience of these games meet the high standards of the iGaming industry.
They are looking for an outstanding and talented high-level Mid-Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible for developing fullstack systems in PHP within the company’s ecosystem of applications such as bespoke Customer Management, Fraud Detection, Payment integrations, Rewards Platform, Reporting systems as well as maintenance and enhancements to existing systems and the development of new systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and design of systems implementation
- System’s development through reusable, testable code and libraries
- Full stack development of system features
- Related data-structures, queries, and their software life-cycle management
- Detailed documentation of all developed systems and their day-to-day processes
- Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
- Ongoing research & development in-line with business objectives
- Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems
- Monitoring and support of systems on an as-needed basis
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in PHP development on projects (with depth)
- Relevant working experience in an e-Commerce or transactional systems background
- Proficient in PHP in a Linux ecosystem
- PHP frameworks
- Proficient in SQL (writing some SQL in their code)
- Debugging / Profiling
- Testable code practices
- Version Control
- SOA environment experience advantageous (we are open to new technologies and virtual environments)
- Linux command line
Their award-winning team provide marketing, design, customer and e-commerce multi-language support services for various international brands.
Established in 2004, they have been a competitive force in the ever-evolving iGaming industry, growing their team, holding strong to their culture of family, creative expression and conscientiousness. They believe their most valuable strength is their people.
Operating with cutting edge development platforms in one hand and a freshly brewed cappuccino in the other. (They are VERY proud of their state-of-the art coffee machine, chill dungeon, competitive team building experiences and company events embracing an atmosphere of creative expression, laughter & diligence.
Education programs – Employees can apply for paid study leave and financial assistance while studying
Health care – A contribution by the company towards a Discovery package that suits your needs
Annual leave - increases to after one year service
Income & Financial workshops offered
Birthday Bonus – Cash reward to spend on spoiling yourself
Sophisticated coffee machines for the real coffee lovers
Fresh Fruit / Waffle Wednesdays and a cave to hang out and grab a beer, shoot some pool or watch movies
#php #softwarejobs #itrecruitment #eGaming #capetown #softwaredevelopers