Software Developer – Technopark, Stellenbosch
Be part of a team that is serious about delivering products that unlock the value in client data and processes, who value great user experiences, and work to build internal value through IoT and own research and development. They are looking for a Full Stack or Mobile Software Developer to produce high-quality software solutions from conception to deployment, who is comfortable around coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. Mobile experience (hybrid or native) would be a plus.
If you are a passionate individual who is excited about learning, pushing technical limits, and finding new solutions, then this could be the place for you.
Do you also tick these boxes?
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dependable, responsible, and collaborative
- Supportive team player
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to explain your approach and the process you follow
- Excitement about technology
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually
- Attention to detail and ability to think creatively outside of the box
- Able to accurately estimate effort on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What you will be doing
• Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs (REST / GraphQL)
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
B. Sc or B. Eng or equivalent
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development
Knowledge and Experience (a combination of some or all of the below)
Technical computer knowledge as follows:
Java/Kotlin, Spring, Spring Boot, NodeJS, Express
Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL databases
ReactJS, VueJS, Angular
Andriod Development, IOS Development, Hybrid Mobile Development (React Native)
Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
CI / CD (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure Pipelines, etc)
The brief from the client " Do not exclude any candidate on salary "
This is a company where cool things are built.
Internet of things (IoT) solutions is core to the work that they do.
Mobile app development
They are also part of a subsidiary with access to tech and solutions, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Augmented, Virtual and Extended Reality (AR/VR/XR). They also have access to capital for Research and Development
Ready to get involved with building cool apps?