Full-stack .Net Developer
Be involved in helping to make a difference in ordinary people’s lives by being part of a team delivering innovative solutions and helping to create a smarter future for all.
We are looking for a passionate full-stack .Net developer with strong competency in front-end frameworks to design, develop and install software solutions and mobile applications for our clients. The successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with best practice coding standards, current technology stack, and technical design.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Develop new software applications from concept to finish, with regular tests.
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Design, document and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
• Collaborate with other team members
• Will be required to support the products developed by the team
• May be required to support Crystal Reports
• May be required to support a SQL Server database
• Must be able to interact with product stakeholders.
• Participate in planning and estimation of user stories at the beginning of each development iteration.
• Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Have a self-motivated work mentality.
• Demonstrates success in a small team environment.
• Expresses excitement in continuous software improvement, software architecture and development practices.
Skills and Experience
• Develop software and applications with an expectancy of delivery using C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework,
MVC and Blazor
• Extensive experience in the design and use of relational databases with SQL including Stored Procedures.
SQL Server experience is essential.
• Experience in working with PostgreSQL database will be an advantage
• Experience using RESTful web services, JSON in particular.
• Experience with a testing framework.
• Experience with continuous integration and DevOps tools.
• Experience with version control (preferably git).
• Experience performing code reviews for team members.
• Experience with Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
• Business intelligence background will be an advantage.
• Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development.
• Must display an ability to be deadline and results driven.
• Must display an ability to interact directly with end users.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must display problem-solving skills and techniques.
• Must be able to analyse and map business requirements into workable code.
• Must be inquisitive about new technologies, tools and trends within the development community.
• Standard Microsoft Office efficiencies are required.
• Background in utilities management especially water and electricity metering will be an advantage
#software #developer #softwaresolutuons #wfh #remotework #dotnet #csharp #dotnetcore