Full Stack .Net Developer
Our client was established by forward thinkers with a social conscience, remaining pioneers today because the drive to look for better ways of doing things is deeply embedded in their culture and they continuously strive for improvement.
Reporting to the Lead Developer, this role requires a Full Stack/Integration Software Developer who is comfortable developing across all layers of the software stack as well as in the integration space.
Work with a dynamic and innovative team to assist with current and future development projects involving
· Application architecture
· Writing code
· Modifying existing software to meet business requirements
· Bug fixes, performance and user interface enhancements
· System testing and process validation as well as supporting users or departments with technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Programming / coding delivery based on specifications, guidelines and standards
· Identify system use trends and act accordingly with recommendation to improve (coding-, support- and business- process)
· Meeting of prioritized and agreed deadlines
· Maintenance, Support and Training of all delivered outcomes
Skills / Technology experience:
Development frameworks such as ServiceOriented Architecture and Domain Driven Design will be required.
Experience in several development languages which may include, but not limited to:
· Visual Basic .Net
Advantageous - Experience with:
· Dexterity development.
· Min 3-5 years working experience as a full stack developer with recent experience in .net web development.
· Solid experience with the following:
o Visual Studio / TFS
o .Net Framework /VB.Net / C# / MVC /ASP.Net
o Responsive design patterns
· At least 3 years recent SQL experience
· IT Certificate or diploma / degree an advantage
The ideal candidate will also have the following attributes:
· Ability to take decisions based on sound reasoning
· Ability to work under pressure
· Analytical thinking
· Attention to detail
· Passionate about programming and technology
· Continuous improvement
· Honesty and integrity
· Logical thinking
· Self-disciplined and organized
· Building and maintaining relationships
· Embrace diversityApply