Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Be part of a team that builds proprietary tech platforms which allow clients to monitor, manage and analyse transactions in real-time, across multiple asset classes and currencies.
You will have the opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experience, not only in technology but also by learning more about the financial services industry and what it means to be a technology-led fin-tech company.
To succeed in this role, you'll need these skills:
- Solid foundational programming knowledge, patterns, principles and industry best practice
- Experienced with .NET Standard Framework, .NET Core, and C#
- Experienced with REST APIs, JSON and the underlying protocols (HTTP/S, TCP/IP), and familiarity with CDN services
- Experienced with version control (Git) and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Experienced with relational database design and Microsoft SQL
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure and DevOps
- Experienced working as part of an Agile Scrum team