Drupal / PHP Developer
· Develop software according to best practice standards and methodologies;
· Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
· Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
· Solve difficult technical problems blocking project progress or work quality;
· Ensure that the software is maintainable, scalable, secure and of a high quality;
· Mentor other developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies;
· Assist with estimations of work;
· Run product demonstrations of completed work to clients and other project stakeholders;
· Able to manage an end-to-end code release process
· Ability to work without supervision.
· Ability to build, extend, and configure Drupal sites using core and contrib modules (Views, Paragraphs, Webforms).
· Extensive Drupal (7 & 8) knowledge and experience.
· Thorough knowledge of the entire Drupal ecosystem including Drush, Composer, Configuration Manager, etc.
· Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
· Ability to architect enterprise Drupal 8 solutions including data, display, and information architecture
· Advanced Drupal site-building experience, including content types, taxonomies, custom entities, etc.
· Experience creating custom Drupal 8 modules.
· Utilization/development of API’s and RESTful web services.
· Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, or related technologies.
· Knowledge of Drupal theme layer and theme hooks.
· Experience with Symfony components version 3.4+
· Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
· Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Behat, Nighwatchjs advantageous.
· Advance experience using version control such as GIT.
· Experience working with a Linux environment
· Experience working with Docker advantageous
· Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.Apply