Cold Chain Operations Manager
A vacancy exists for a qualified Cold Chain Operations Manager.
- Relevant Qualification
- 5 years in Managerial position in Operations/Logistics - Cold Chain
- Warehouse Management System experience.
- SAP B1 experience.
- OHS experience.
- Logistics experience
- Managing the logistics team and oversee logistical planning of company fleet and 3rd party transporters.
- Manage the maintenance of the fleet.
- Coordinate with Trade department loadings and distribution.
- Coordinate with Procurement department all purchases receiving.
- Optimize operational efficiency (including goods issuing and receiving / production inputs and outputs/housekeeping / etc.)
- Planning department shifts and personnel workload.
- Ensure the Cold Chain is managed.
- Ensure WMS system integrity in place.
- Ensure food safety and general housekeeping rules are adhere to.
- Manage maintenance of equipment.
- Responsibility for stock management and integrity
- Responsible for Quality Assurance across the company and external warehouses.
• Responsible for OHS across all offices and warehouses.
• Responsible for insurance across all offices and warehouses.
• Responsible for security for all offices and warehouses.