CMS Technical Specialist
Present content in unique and interesting ways, delivering content-rich and meaningful online experiences.
Our client seeks to hire a CMS Tech Specialist to join the Content Development Team, managing end-to-end content from creation to client customisation. Maintaining and updating structured content/documentation and preparing outputs in various formats through using a publishing and content management software called MadCap Flare, a very user-friendly content management system (CMS)
The focus is on the technical assembly, organisation, tagging and management of content, and configuration of automated content publishing workflows to produce outputs in various formats such as PDF, EPUB and HTML5.
The role requires the skills to upgrade and maintain a CMS such as:
• Technical skills to assemble, organise, tag, and manage content
• Develop tools to customise and configure content
• Version Control - GIT
• Maintenance & Development of CMS to enable E2E integration
• CMS Documentation maintenance
• Research & Development: IA & Machine Learning
Requirements to perform role:
• Relevant qualification
• 6-10 years Content Management experience
• 6-10 years experience: HTML & CSS
• 2-3 years experience: Coding with JAVA & Angular (Not essential, but a bonus)