C# Web & App Developer
If you are passionate about coding, keeping up with the newest technologies and trends, this could be the team for you.
You’ll need to bring a technical passion, and a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. A collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to their clients, focusing on best practices and delivering quality code. They are growing fast and, scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge.
A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Microservices, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of 40+ smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
We’re looking for highly skilled C# Developers with at least 3 years experience to join this expanding team.
Some of the benefits offered:
- Annual Bonus
- Contributions to Med aid & Pension fund
- Growth & career fast track
What your average day looks like
• Your day starts with a stand-up meeting with the team
• You have the confidence to raise concerns because you know you will be heard
• Your work for the day is clear and laid out just as you planned it from the requirements specifications
• You join in on the technical session and provide valuable insight to steer the product architecture into new horizons
• You finish your piece of work and send it off for code review and QA
• You are excited to see your change in action, as it integrates with our cutting-edge Chat Bot
• You’re just in time for the release cut-off and follow your work onto production where thousands of customers interact with the system
• You look at the metrics for your team and see you’re ahead of schedule for this sprint
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL and T-SQL scripting
- MS SQL database design
- MS .Net 2.0 through 4.8
- Net Core 3.1
- Azure Dev Ops
Bonus Points For:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- This role is permanent/full-time.
- International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team.
- The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
- Based in the beautiful City of George, in the Garden Route
Please note: This is not a remote opportunity. You would need to move to the Garden Route