C# Developers - George Western Cape (Mid-Level)
A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Micro services, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of around 40 smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
Covid – 19 response
Taking this virus very seriously, the company has put in measures to keep their employees safe. Developers work mostly remotely but do need to reside in the area for meet-ups. There were no retrenchments or short time during this pandemic, instead, they are continually bringing in new projects and therefor expanding their team
Job Description - Web Development & Desktop Application Developers.
We’re looking for a highly skilled C# Developer with at least 3 years’ experience to join the expanding team.
- Extending the existing IMS and other systems
- Portraying functional requirements into optimum solutions on the system
- Be innovative and bring new ideas and technologies to advance the team and the system
- Taking part in steering the products architecture
- Working closely with business to describe technical problems in layman's terms
- Working in a fast paced team environment
- Be motivated and self-driven
- Doing research and keeping up with the latest technologies
- Actively taking part in knowledge sharing amongst the team
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications in C#
• Experience working on large existing projects.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL server (2008, 2012).
• Experience working in a production environment together with medium size team on the same code base with frequent releases.
• Strong experience with Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
• Experience in ASP.NET Web development on IIS 7+
• Experience developing with VB.NET
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with TFS
If you have a real passion for making a difference and wanting to make a difference in your work/home/life balance then this is the role for you
Live & work on the beautiful Garden Route
Sometimes in the midst of a crisis, the Universe throws us an opportunity to reset our lives. Working & living in a crime infested, smog filled, noisy city may have seemed normal but now that we have had time to reflect, is it?
Nowhere is a 100% safe, but some places are more so and offer food for the soul. The Garden Route is just such a place with all the magnificence it has to offer.
Now is the time to rebalance your world by semi-grating.
Semi-gration is an option for those who seek a better quality of life away from urban crime, congestion and the concrete jungle, to the smaller, safer, scenic places that will decrease stress and provide a better quality of life, without leaving South Africa.
Imagine working for a company who believes you should have a private life? A company who puts family values and happy employees as top priorities. Then imagine leaving work at 5 pm and going for a walk on the beach, or in the forest. Imagine not having to sit in traffic, or spend 2+ hours of your day travelling. Then imagine, on top of all that, a company who has its focus on innovation and new technology. Salaries are based on "big city" market values so your lifestyle improves substantiallyApply