C# Developers - George
Semi-gration is an option for those who seek a better quality of life away from urban crime, congestion and the concrete jungle, to the smaller, safer, scenic places that will decrease stress and provide a better quality of life, without leaving South Africa.
Imagine working for a company who believes you should have a private life? A company who puts family values and happy employees as top priorities. Then imagine leaving work at 5 pm and going for a walk on the beach, or in the forest. Imagine not having to sit in traffic, or spend 2+ hours of your day travelling. Then imagine, on top of all that, a company who has its focus on innovation and new technology. Salaries are based on "big city" market values so your lifestyle improves substantially.
Work on newer platforms and technologies, like Microservices, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, JSON, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
Our client is looking for Web Development & Desktop Application Developers.
Get high exposure to state of the art technology, as they are constantly looking for ways to implement technologies like blockchain, automation and AI and so forth, into their systems. They aim to be the best, and you can help drive that passion and vision forward.
They are looking for highly skilled C# Developers with at least 3 years’ experience.
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications in C#
• Experience working on large existing projects.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL server (2008, 2012).
• Working in a production environment together with medium size team on the same code base with frequent releases.
• Strong experience with Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
• Experience in ASP.NET Web development on IIS 7+
• Experience developing with VB.NET
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with TFS
• Extending the existing IMS and other systems
• Portraying functional requirements into optimum solutions on the system
• Be innovative and bring new ideas and technologies to advance the team and the system
• Taking part in steering the products architecture
• Working closely with business to describe technical problems in layman's terms
• Working in a fast-paced team environment
• Be motivated and self-driven
• Doing research and keeping up with the latest technologies
Actively taking part in knowledge sharing amongst the team
Other areas of interest
- Portray functional requirements into optimum solutions on the system
- Be creative and bring new ideas and technologies to advance the team and the system
- You will contribute in steering the product architecture
- You will be working in a diverse team environment
- Share what you have learned, become the master…
If you have a real passion for making a difference and wanting a difference in your work/home/life balance then this is the role for you