C# Developer - Spec 2 (Gaming Industry)
Be part of exciting new technology & developments in the gaming area.
Purpose of the Role:
Supporting and enhancing existing products as well as developing new products to meet customer demands and requirements. Working in a fast-paced environment where you will be expected to work on multiple short-term projects with focus on delivering code into production for rapid adoption and consumption. End to end ownership and pride in work is a must as well as the ability to work with others is key. We will be working alongside our customer bridging the gap between customer and supplier in a newly formed team where we operate with the agility and flexibility of a start-up while having the backing of a well-established and successful market leader in the gaming field. Developers are expected to be innovative and creative when finding solutions for complex problems, as well as the ability to absorb a large domain and eager to learn something new every day. Provide technical leadership to analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation by adhering to and improving the teams’ standards and best practices. Supports team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture and growing product awareness.
Duties include, but not limited to:
(Please note that this job spec is for the Senior roles that are open. Our client also has roles available for C# Developers with less experience so you are welcome to apply if you don’t match the below criteria but DO have solid development experience.)
· 5 years software development experience
· Develop & maintain software- Analyses requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives across product, where required.
· Mentor team members
· Update and report on status on the team
· Comprehensively creates and maintains documentation of the software and system design and implementation, according to documentation standards
· Review, support and maintain code.
· Drives improvements of team’s quality standards and processes
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
· Experience working with MSSQL
· Experience with C# Development
· Exposure to Kafka, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and cloud services would be advantageous
· Good understanding of the product life cycle
· Relevant tertiary qualification
· Knowledge sharing
· Appropriate technology used and stay abreast with new technologies
· Communicates effectively
· Team work
· Customer focused
· Adaptable & resilient
· Learning, Collaboration and Knowledge Management
· Influences effectively
www.studio29.co.za / email@example.comApply