C# Developer - Junior/Mid Level
Our client is a dynamic software development specialist that focuses on customer centric insurance architecture and is based in the beautiful city of George, in the heart of the Garden Route.
They are a company with an international footprint and a local flavour, a company with real purpose, making a positive difference in connecting people and technology.
If you are passionate about technology and have a rock solid work ethic, you just may qualify to join their strongly bonded team of experts in the development, project management and quality assurance spectrum.
So, what’s your mission?
You’ll need to bring a technical passion, and a solid work ethic to take advantage of this opportunity. They have a collaborative team who work together to achieve the business goals, constantly looking to add value to their customers. They care deeply about learning best practices and delivering quality code. They are growing fast and scaling globally so the opportunity for your career growth has the potential to be huge
What will the average day look like?
• Your day starts with a stand-up meeting with the team
• You have the confidence to raise concerns because you know they’ve got your back
• Your work for the day is clear and laid out just as you planned it from the requirements specifications
• You join in on the technical session and provide valuable insight to steer the product architecture into new horizons
• Once you have finalised your code, it will be submitted for review and testing.
• You are excited to see your change in action, as it integrates with our new tech Chat Bot
• You’re just in time for the release cut-off and follow your work onto production where thousands of customers interact with the system
• You look at the metrics for your team and see you’re ahead of schedule for this sprint
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL and T-SQL scripting
- MS SQL database design
- MS .Net 2.0 through 4.8
- .Net Core 3.1
- Azure Dev Ops
2+ years’ experience
Bonus Points For:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science but not essential
o Contactable reference
What’s in it for you?
o This roll is permanent/full-time. International exposure to various insurance brands and working with an international team.
o The opportunity to be a part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation.
o Based in the beautiful City of George, in the Garden Route
- They are looking for individuals who take extreme ownership of their projects, shows exceptional pride, drive, passion, and a willingness to learn
Please note they are only accepting applicants residing in South Africa and willing to relocate to George