C# Developer (Gaming Industry)
Using the latest technology, work in partnership with the Product team to find effective results. Be part of the exciting world of online gaming.
Purpose of the Role:
Form a vital part of a team of Web Developers who are responsible for creating responsive websites that facilitates a great user experience. The Senior Web Developer will be familiar with advanced programming techniques and design patterns and, in accordance with the Technical Lead, will provide guidance to the other Developers. This candidate will report to the Team Lead.
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Designing, maintaining and implementing website coding architecture and new features as required.
· Coding for the creation of new and maintenance of existing websites.
· Some level of back-end development will be required.
· Proposing website solutions as required.
· Coding and testing of mailers to best practice standards.
· Working with Software Development Team for quality control and coding guidelines.
· Follow intellectual property guidelines for the various brands.
· Consultation with client to ensure understanding of brief/product requirements.
Support to Team
· Transfer of business and technical knowledge to the greater Team.
· Technical guidance and mentoring of Developers.
Support to Technical Lead and Software Development Manager
· Assist in enforcing Agile and Scrum methodology in the teams.
· Assist in code reviews.
· Assist in coordinating Pair Programming.
· Assist in implementation of best practices, coding standards and relevant methodologies.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience for the Senior roles. (Those with less experience are also welcome to apply for other C# roles available within the company)
· Relevant degree/ diploma.
· Be prepared to work in a 24/7 environment.
· Experience in working with agile Teams and successfully delivering agile based software projects.
· Development experience in Microsoft technologies.
· Must be multi-skilled and / or willing to learn and apply new technologies and languages.
· Be able to work alongside Backend Development team to integrate application code into websites and or web applications.
· ASP.NET, MVC and C#
· SASS / LESS
· Visual Studio
· TFS / Git
· Accountability And Execution
· Adaptability / Flexibility
· Control And Efficiency
· Creative Thinking
· Decision Making
· Domain Expertise
· Effectiveness & Delivery
· Initiating Action
· Learning On The Fly
· Management, Motivation & Leadership
· Stress Tolerance
· Talent Management
www.studio29.co.za / email@example.comApply