Are you ready to make a major change in your life?
Big town salaries & tech – small town vibe & values with a mix of big town entertainment & small town country living. The Garden Route offers it all. If you are ready to semi-grate, we may have an opportunity for you to be part of an inclusive, fun and high performing organisation based in George.
A well-established, stable & successful software house working with local and international clients. Leaders in their industry with a focus on innovation and new technologies and platforms like Micro services, SOLID principles, Docker, Kafka, Mongo DB, RESTful, json, Azure, Machine Learning, AI, Python, etc.
With a team of around 40 smart & passionate people in the software division, projects are varied and interesting.
We’re looking for a highly skilled C# Developer with at least 3 years’ experience to join this expanding team.
- Extending the existing IMS and other systems
- Portraying functional requirements into optimum solutions on the system
- Be innovative and bring new ideas and technologies to advance the team and the system
- Taking part in steering the products architecture
- Working closely with business to describe technical problems in layman's terms
- Working in a fast paced team environment
- Be motivated and self-driven
- Doing research and keeping up with the latest technologies
- Actively taking part in knowledge sharing amongst the team
Skills & Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience developing applications in C#
• Experience working on large existing projects.
• Solid experience in Microsoft SQL server (2008, 2012).
• Experience working in a production environment together with medium size team on the same code base with frequent releases.
• Strong experience with Stored Procedures, Views, Scalar-Valued & Table-Valued Functions
• Experience in ASP.NET Web development on IIS 7+
• Experience developing with VB.NET
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with TFS
If you are wanting to make a difference in your work/home/life balance then this is the role for you
Live & work on the beautiful Garden Route
Sometimes in the midst of a crisis, the Universe throws us an opportunity to reset our lives. Working & living in a crime infested, smog filled, noisy city may have seemed normal but now that we have had time to reflect, is it?
Nowhere is a 100% safe, but some places are more so and offer food for the soul. The Garden Route is just such a place with all the magnificence it has to offer.
Now is the time to rebalance your world by semi-grating.
Semi-gration is an option for those who seek a better quality of life away from urban crime, congestion and the concrete jungle, to the smaller, safer, scenic places that will decrease stress and provide a better quality of life, without leaving South Africa.
Imagine working for a company who believes you should have a private life? A company who puts family values and happy employees as top priorities. Then imagine leaving work at 5 pm and going for a walk on the beach, or in the forest. Imagine not having to sit in traffic, or spend 2+ hours of your day travelling. Then imagine, on top of all that, a company who has its focus on innovation and new technology. Salaries are based on "big city" market values so your lifestyle improves substantiallyApply