We are looking for a hard-working, fun-loving talent Brand Manager with a proven history in Brand Management.
You need to be someone who immerses yourself in the brand, getting to know and understand the customers like they’re your new BFFs, knows how to turn analytics into actionable items, and can lead and develop a team that works both virtually and in our offices in beautiful George on the Garden Route.
Your set of skills will come in handy in changing and developing how people perceive the brand, maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications, and being the overall guardian of our rapidly growing brand.
If you fit the criteria below and see yourself in the setting above, give us a shout!
This position is permanent and will be based in the beautiful city of George, Western Cape.
• Develop & deliver a coordinated integrated marketing plan that grows the brand and/or portfolios
• Ensure brand consistency across all identified client touchpoints
• Corporate identity roll-out
• Brief and manage execution of campaigns
• Strategically plan & manage brand image through Public Relations plans & protocols
• Plan, manage & implement social media strategy
• Plan, manage & implement gifting strategy (including Client, PR & CSI)
• Strategic planning & execution of brand promises across all touchpoints
• Ensure campaign monitoring and measuring records are set up to assist with strategic planning
• Stakeholder & selected team member management
• Provide effective management of business activities that have to do with the strategic and financial growth within the brand
• Coordinate with other heads of departments, integrating objectives and ideas for organisational growth
• Relevant Marketing Diploma
• 3-5 years of professional Partner/Channel/Distributor marketing experience from strategy to execution in a highly driven digital environment
• Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to work in an international virtual team with marketing, sales, and product specialists, and business partners
• Demonstrate wide and proven experience in the digital marketing mix and therefore are able to consult and advise partners on their marketing strategy and execution to drive pipeline growth.