UX / UI Designer
A keen individual that is always willing to learn and looks forward to a challenge. Positive, fast learner that works well under pressure and has a keen eye for detail. Very determined and diligent worker, always looking to succeed in life and work. Enjoys working with and supporting people while working towards a user-centered (and empathetic) design processes.
UX/UI Design | User Observation | User Research | User Testing | Design Thinking | Scrum | Agile | Sketching | Wireframes | Mockups | Prototypes | Personas | User Journeys | Empathy Mapping | Use Cases | Workflows | SQL | HTML | CSS
Current Role - UX Designer
OCTOBER 2016 - PRESENT
● User Research including shadowing, observation, user interviews, user testing, analytics, system usability scale, etc.
● Sketching and prototyping; paper prototypes with wireframing in tools like Balsamiq.
● High fidelity mockups with tools like Sketch, Adobe Xd, Figma.
● Mockups and Prototypes for collaboration and testing include InVision and InVision Studio, Adobe Xd and Figma.
● Collaborating with different stakeholders, clients and developers.
● Ensuring good team chemistry, communication, health, spirits and culture are kept in good standards.
● Promoting the vision of the company, teams and products and brands.
● Working in remote teams across multiple languages and timezones.