C# Developer /Analyst / MDM seeking new role
A results-oriented software developer with 12years of experience, motivated by delivering workable solutions to business users.
• Coding | Frontend
• Coding | Backend
o SQL, ASP.NET Web API
• Report writing
o SSRS, Crystal Report, WebFocus
• Data Integration
o BizTalk, iWay Service Manager
• Master Data Management
o Omni-Gen Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality (DQ)
Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio, IIS, TFS, Git Bash, Omni-Gen,
MCAD | 2007 | CPT
C# (Windows, Web, Console), MCSD (Windows, Web, Console), SQL Design and Implementation,
MS Access Level 1 & 2
Currently employed as an ANALYST DEVELOPER | 2016 TO CURRENT
Part of the Master Data Management team utilizing products from Information Builders
(ISM, IDM, DQ and Omni-Gen).
Previous job - DEVELOPER | 2008 TO 2016
• Developing in house applications which interact with ERP system.
o These applications consisted out of MS Access (2003, 2007, and 2013) applications, VB6 applications and ASP.Net (C#) applications.
• Reporting done in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Platforms used: SQL2008R2/SQL2012 and Visual Studio2010/13.
• OS: XP, Vista, Win7, Win8
• Source Control done in TFS.
• Managing development and support of in-house applications
• Reporting on development/support.
• Part Business Analyst/Determining User Requirement /Developer.