Human Resources Business Partner - Available for new opportunities
An experienced Human Resources Business Partner with a demonstrated history of working in the Financial Services, Mining and Retail industries. Extensive skills in HR Consulting, Labour Relations, Recruitment and Talent Management. A true HR Generalist with a BCom (Honours) focused in Business Management.
25 September 2012 – (Top Telecommunications company with a total staff complement of approximately 1000)
· 5 people reporting directly to her
· Contributing to Strategic Human Resources Planning to take ownership and managing the Human Capital resources for the business area including planning and forecasting on an annual basis, by analysing current and historical data, assessing and interpreting trends, making recommendations and developing interventions
· Monitoring, analysing and reporting on key Human Capital Enablers such as HR Management, Reporting and Analytics; Governance, SLAs and HR Metrics to optimise the Human Capital of the organisation.
· Working with the business area to identify and build talent, develop and retain staff, contributing to Performance Talent Reviews, conducting effective calibration sessions and ensure a joined-up approach with the OD Team (Functional Talent & Organisational Effectiveness).
· Identifying any workforce specific requirements and work with the Reward team
· Oversee (and conduct where appropriate in conjunction with the line manager) in market interviews and investigations on Employee Relations issues, complaints, and grievances and wellness interventions, connecting with HR Service Delivery to ensure proper case management and record keeping.
Previous role – Large retail outlet with many brand subsidiaries 01 Aug 2008 - 21 Sep 2012