Recruitment Training - Recruitment 101 - Getting down to basics
Posted on 01 March 2021
This workshop is presented in a real-world scenario and we will provide you with the tools to build a career in recruiting. Aimed at internal staff new to recruiting, Recruitment Agencies who don't have the time or infrastructure to train new staff, and those who want to start their own recruiting agency.
Essentially this training model is suited for anyone who needs a sustainable blueprint to;
- Start their own 100% online digital recruitment agency
- Gain confidence & experience (Perfect for Agency newbies)
- Source candidates for In-house recruiters new to recruiting
The training can be held exclusively as an in-house option for agencies or can be adapted for internal recruiters.
This online workshop provides the knowledge & tools to find clients, source candidates, and make successful placements
Tasks that are assigned are based in a real-world environment, thereby building confidence and experience from the beginning.
Some of the topics covered
- Ethical Recruiting
- Reputational awareness & branding
- How to identify & source companies who are hiring
- How to read a job & understand a job spec
- Managing client expectations
- The basics of sourcing candidates (Other extensive courses will teach you how to deep dive but this is not what this course is about)
- How to identify a candidate and what to look for
- Doing due diligence
- The importance of Reference checks
- Referring a candidate to a client
- Feedback & debriefing sessions regarding candidate and/or interviews
- Handling counter offers
- Working with the candidate to conclude what is best for them
- Candidate Marketing
- Putting systems in place to create a smooth recruitment process
- Client & candidate management after a hire
Workshops are done online daily from 9 am to 11 am via Zoom over 6 weeks, with real-world assignments, and mentoring every step of the way.
Workshop numbers are limited to allow for individual attention.
Contact us to discuss your training requirements
Training presented by a professional recruiter who has been in the industry for over 15 years and has successfully run an owner-managed agency for 13 years