*Software Integrity Engineer
Our multi-national client, based in the Cape Winelands area of Cape Town, transforms design and decision making by applying simulation, machine learning and optimization throughout product lifecycles.
The primary function is to thoroughly evaluate features of software used, by designing realistic use cases and certifying their correctness & user friendliness, before they are released to customers.
The secondary responsibility is to grow the products automation suite by adding new tests, or modifying existing tests to properly capture manual testing use cases, as well as contributing towards full automation of the testing pipeline by developing various scripts.
Required qualifications and skills:
· Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Basic electromagnetic coursework completed
· Knowledge of and experience with a scripting language such as Python or Bash
· Exposure to electromagnetic simulation software
· Able to work on MS Windows and Linux
· Experience with Feko / WinProp and knowledge of C/C++ will be advantageous
· Automated testing
· Functionality testing
· Issue reporting
· Bug tracking and fixing
· Performance testing
Your qualifications & skills, combined with your ability to work with little supervision will be a valued contribution
As a team player with good communication skills, you will be warmly welcomed by a collaborative team
Your input will assist thousands of engineers who count on company’s software to optimally perform in designing sophisticated systems that routinely benefit the world—cars, planes, communication, etc.
Salary package on offer and company benefits:
· Competitive, market related package
· 13th Cheque
· Group Retirement Annuity
· Flexi hours – if no impact to the team (45 Hour working week)
· Staff Welfare benefits i.e. Coffee on tap, Meal of the day, Training and Conferences, etc.