Python / Django Developer - iGaming
Python / Django Developer – Gaming – Melrose Arch
Our client is expanding and need Python Developers to join their team.
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience
• Experience: 3+ years Python / Django
• Secondary skills: Git & SQL
• Bonus skills:
• PostgreSQL / MySQL
• Slack, Trello / Jira
• Celery, RabbitMQ
• Agile / Scrum
• Experienced Python developer with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django.
• Experience in writing well-tested, reusable, efficient and fully documented code.
• A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalable and performant applications.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
• Implementation of security and data protection.
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Integrate 3rd party data providers and suppliers’ APIs as data sources.
• Proficient with Relational Database Systems (particularly PostgreSQL).
• Able to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
• Able to work with remote teams and colleagues.
• Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
• Collaborate closely with other team members.
• Individual must have a strong passion for technology and software and willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability.
• a Team Player with high energy, confidence and ambition to work every day
• able to hit the ground running
• able to debug code efficiently and effectively
• able to participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support to build applications and APIs primarily using Python/Django framework
• able to closely collaborate with Front-End Engineering, DevOps and other teams
• willing to work long/extended hours (as required)
• flexible and open to develop over a variety of technologies and methodologies (as required)