PHP Developers - eCommerce / iGaming
Exciting opportunities for Mid-level to Senior level PHP Developers to join a dynamic, forward
Thinking, expanding gaming company.
· Education: B.Sc. Degree - Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
· Experience: 3+ years PHP Development
· Experience in writing well-tested, reusable, efficient and fully documented code.
· A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalable and performant applications.
· Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
· Implementation of security and data protection.
· Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Integrate 3rd party data providers and suppliers’ APIs as data sources.
· Proficient with Relational Database Systems (particularly PostgreSQL).
· Able to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
· Able to work with remote teams and colleagues.
· Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
· Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
· Collaborate closely with other team members.
· Individuals must have a strong passion for technology and software and willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability.
· a Team Player with high energy, confidence and ambition
· able to hit the ground running
· able to debug code efficiently and effectively
· able to participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support to build applications and APIs.
· able to closely collaborate with Front-End Engineering, DevOps and other teams
· willing to work long/extended hours (as required/if necessary)
· flexible and open to develop over a variety of technologies and methodologies (as required)Apply