Mid-Level Web Analyst
Our client requires a Mid-level Web Analyst who is passionate about the role of analytics and how it can be used to impact the user experience. Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams designing, building and rolling-out user experiences that deliver on our clients' vision and strategies.
Roles and responsibilities
· Be the Growth Team’s expert on our client’s email, mobile, website and social media data.
· Analysing client's key performance metrics and competitive trending
· Plan and conduct analyses to uncover insights and identify opportunities to optimise customer experiences
· Directing queries and analysing databases and logs to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Develop reporting to assess optimisations for continuous improvement and iteration
· Making recommendations regarding process improvements and helping develop performance policies and procedures
· Formulating and fleshing out ideas for testing and experimentation, guiding colleagues on other teams through the testing process, and providing final analysis and recommendations
· Assist with the design and execution of A/B and multivariate tests to optimise the customer experience and maximise conversions; analyse results to provide insights and recommendations on optimising the customer experience
· Manage and build dashboards and reports that allow clients to perpetually assess the health and effectiveness of their email, social, web and mobile outreach, as well as their campaigns and marketing efforts.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Successful candidates must have excellent knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google 360, Google Tag Manager, Facebook / Twitter / Instagram reports
· Google Certification
· 1-3 years of experience analysing digital data
· Solid understanding of the field of digital marketing
· A passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques. Your curiosity for insights drives you to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus
· Ability to think creatively about new tactics we might test, and to support and collaborate with the client and colleagues in brainstorming and ideation
· Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex and technical information to non-technical audiences in a way that is not just comprehensible, but inspiring
· Good relationship management skillsApply