Data Analytics - Marketing
Our client, a global agency, requires a passionate Analyst who is able to tell a story using Data, and to drive insights and optimisations. Create better experiences for consumers and improve clients’ organisational effectiveness. Take charge of key relationships, define the vision and roadmap with clients, successfully building the scope and organising the team to deliver.
The ideal candidate should be an analytics / data science expert with a professional services or agency background with demonstrable experience growing, leading and organising a team.
This role offers the chance to develop data vision and offering, and growing the team to support it.
Work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and intensely curious culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
At least 2 years' relevant Marketing Analytics experience
Related Tertiary Education
Confidence to take the lead
· Data Strategy: Ability to go from a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives. The ability to communicate coherent strategies that tie all the technical details together into a business-impacting programme.
· Domain Aptitude: Knowledge and mastery of relevant marketing analytics systems such as web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends), programmatic marketing (Adwords, Marin, Google Bid Manager), CRM, Social, and many others. Ability to guide and train new analysts, setup and configure these systems, and fully utilise these systems for insight and marketing success.
· Data Science Fluency: In-depth knowledge of data science including core statistical fluency, knowledge of machine learning and its applications, and functionally how to apply these tools set in a marketing science context such as A/B and multivariate testing, personalization, ad targeting, and customer clustering.
· Software and Technical Knowledge: Experience with visualisation programmes to include but not limited to Tableau, advanced Excel; knowledge of SQL databases and how to construct / use them. Robust knowledge of statistical software packages whether professional (SAS/SPSS) or open source (R, Python).
· Industry Expertise: Ideally expertise in major verticals such as financial services, telecommunications and technology, automotive, or CPG.
· Integrator: Lead internal integration of insights and measurement into both platform and campaign teams so they are closer to the performance of the things they create.