Our client is a leader in enabling its clients to make better decisions,faster. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes them unique is their understanding of effective decision making.
They need an experienced junior to intermediate developer who has web development experience, especially in Microsoft web development and should be able to analyse complex business challenges and determine how these can be solved utilizing Microsoft’s best practices and patterns. This includes development of new custom functionality, systems integration into external applications, custom workflow development or the development of custom solutions in order to meet the business requirement.
SharePoint experience, including knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of developing on the platform enabling them to make informed design decisions with regards to meeting business requirements, and build versus configuration decisions in terms of new solution development is a distinct advantage.
What Will You Do?
· Architecture and design of Microsoft Web Technology based solutions
· Technical Specification Development
· Development of custom web solutions
· Development of mobile responsive solutions
· Development of Workflows
· Development of Custom Web Services
· Integrating web solutions into various other systems
· SQL CRUD operations
Who Do You Need To Be?
· B.Com or B.SC Information Technology degree/diploma advantageous
· MCSD or equivalent qualification (advantageous)
· At least 1-3 years’ development experience essential
· C# .NET Development Experience with a focus on web development
· SQL Server Experience (2005/2008)
· Experience with XML and related technologies such as XSLT (advantageous).
· Experience in design and architectural patterns like MVVM, MVC and SOLID principles (advantageous)
· Good fundamental understanding of development tools (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server etc.)
· Reasonable understanding of networking and operating systems fundamentals. MCSE or networking experience advantageous.
· Able to implement, configure and troubleshoot in SharePoint. (advantageous)
· Problem Solving and Analytical Skills required, with a logical and structured approach to issue resolution.
· Ability to clearly communicate requirements, timelines, technical limitations, scope change impact, project milestones etc. via email, telephone or in person. Reasonable presentation skills advantageous.
· Must be able to work as part of a bigger team.
· Self-management of time and project deliverables.
· Attention to detail and strict adherence to project timelines.
· Contribute as a project delivery resource. This includes not only in a development capacity, but also in a customer-facing / pre-sales capacity, as well as in a systems or business analyst role.
What’s in it for you?
· Exposure to multiple clients across a various of industry verticals (Retail; Manufacturing; Logistics; Telco’s; Financial Services; Mining; Public Enterprise)
· Success driven culture that rewards great performance
· Excellent training opportunities - They place a big focus on up skilling their employees to be the best they can be and will assist you in obtaining your certifications within your relevant technology
· They believing in cross skilling and offer their consultants an opportunity to be exposed to multiple BI and Data technologies
· When joining the company, a clear Career Development Plan will be drawn up for you to help you reach the next level in your careerApply