BI / Qlikview Consultant
Be exposed to multiple clients across various industry verticals (Retail; Manufacturing; Logistics; Telco’s; Financial Services; Mining; Public Enterprise)
We are currently looking for strong QlikView developers to join our clients’ Data Information and Analytics team as client-facing, permanently employed consultants. Good communication and collaboration skills are therefore a must, as well as great technical ability and a passion to convert data into thought provoking visual information. There will be exposure to a wide range of industries, so the ability to quickly understand new business environments is essential.
Our client is a leader in enabling its clients to make better decisions, faster. The Company’s foundation is built in technology; however, what makes them unique is their understanding of effective decision making.
They represent the leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies including Qlik, Microsoft BI Tableau, R, Python, Alteryx and SAP
What Will You Do?
· Identify and develop cutting edge and innovative technology solutions to enable better decision making for their customers
· Understanding of defined business and user requirements and ability to migrate requirements to QV solutions
· Ability to understand the challenge and find solutions within QV environment in including extensions
· Participate in analysis and design sessions – work with business analysts to determine the best fit solution for clients
· Deliver the complete BI solution with the consulting team
· Communicate progress with client and project teams
Who Do You Need To Be?
· Relevant Degree E.g. Computer Science, Information Systems
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with QlikView
· Qlik Certified (preferable)
· QlikView 11SQL Experience (queries, views, stored procedures)
· Be in possession of a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
· Experience in QV data integration (script writing)
· Experience in QV Application Integration (Front End)
· Experienced in implementing QV for requirements and utilizing various sources
· Data model designing (back end design)
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal - Explaining technical concepts to business people in a language they understand, and business requirements to technical people
· Self-motivating, driven and ambitious
· Analytical skills (advantageous)
· Eagerness and willingness to learn – a positive attitude is everything!
Success driven culture that rewards great performance
· Excellent training opportunities - They place a big focus on up skilling their employees to be the best they can be and will assist you in obtaining your certifications within your relevant technology
· They believing in cross skilling and offer their consultants an opportunity to be exposed to multiple BI and Data technologies
· When joining the company, a clear Career Development Plan will be drawn up for you to help you reach the next level in your career”Apply