Our client is looking for an articulate, creative, enthusiastic candidate to join their young and innovative team as a Senior Copywriter. The successful applicant must be willing to push the boundaries and experiment with new ways of projecting our clients’ voice across the digital space. They are a hard-working, fun and committed team who loves what they do. If you have a can-do-attitude and have no fear of taking responsibility or using initiative, then this might just be your dream job.
Manage, draft, design, edit and standardize all forms of digital communications, including social media posts, blogs and website copy. Help to refine and articulate content strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
· Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
· Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
· Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy.
· Targeting specific keywords and basing articles around them.
· Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
· Assisting the team with ad-hoc copywriting.
· Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
· Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
· Creating content for the different social media channels.
· Tracking and reporting on performance of posts.
· Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories.
General skills and qualifications
· Degree or diploma ideally with a focus on English, Marketing or Journalism.
· Specific qualification in digital marketing will be advantageous.
· Highly articulate with an excellent command of spoken and written English.
· Creative thinker with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
· Previous experience working as a copywriter or content manager
· Developmentally minded with a keen interest in personal and people development.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
· Basic understanding of Google Analytics, Google Trends and Google Adwords.
· Experience using Wordpress or similar CMS.Apply